Sanctum of Real Paradize

Monday, 26 October 2015

October 26, 2015
Chandigarh


I visited my paternal home in Himachal Pradesh after a long time. The place gave me a definition of true beauty, which mesmerized me, gave me an inner peace, free will and consent to watch her till eternity. It always gives me space to think in silence. Rich green mountain valley, local rivers, cold wind and lovely cloud white dimpled smile under the blue sky makes me feel ecstatic. Those who believe in nature know the true meaning of silence. Life seems to be older there, but everyday she looks younger and beautiful like Cleopatra, like Aphrodite. Her stars lean down to kiss and gives me opportunity to lie awake and miss her arms around me.

The day to night and the night to day there is always a divine aspect in between the hours. Sometimes it feels like sitting under the tree, thinking about the theory of time and memories spent. Sometimes it feels like watching the night turn light blue. Both times are not always be same but both happens in her beauty and it takes the two times to whisper quietly. And then I felt silence is not so bad as I tried to feel her as many times my eyes blink to see her around and to express myself for her. My eyes get brighter and heart goes lighter, makes me forget the world to live and grow old with her again and again. 

Remembering the time while watching the books in my rack and the smell of the grass kept, I felt nostalgic for many days as I came back, leaving her behind, deep in her thoughts and now loving her in my new ways as I haven't slept for many days. I decided to write a Poem for her, for the place, for my village and now I don't feel so alone. I show my gratitude to the time which gave me this opportunity to feel her effervescent beauty again.














6 comments:

  1. Unknown said...:

    Extremely beautiful expression. Aditya you posses this unique talent. Explore more . You can easily find a tranquil heart . God bless you.

  1. Great, combination of visualization of place with your feelings and sentiments..... Nice

  1. I can relate with this beautifully penned love for nature as i have lived in these mountains for 25 years. Great.

  1. I can relate with this beautifully penned love for nature as i have lived in these mountains for 25 years. Great.

  1. Unknown said...:

    Once again , ur words reminded me d beauty of magnificent HP penned by an individual!

  1. Unknown said...:

    It takes a beautiful heart, an exploring eye and an intrinsic talent to write such a blog.
    Aditya bhai, you have all of them :)
    Gaurav di :)

Post a Comment